Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I think I could get used to this:

3 months old babies are FABULOUS to shoot!!! They can't go anywhere, they are still tiny enough to curl up, and everything about them is CUTE! So most of you ought to be used to seeing Drake around here by now! He has been around for a whole 3 months and has already made I think 4 appearance's on my photo blog! I love his beautiful HUGE blue eyes!

The day he was born, I said to him... "you are so handsome, your gonna look good on my blog!" ... and he hasn't let me down yet!!! Now that's talent for a 3 month old!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter