LOTS going on here at Touch of Love Photography! However, I wanted to spill some of this excitement before time creeps up on me, as it always does!
For those of you who do not know... I have officially opened a studio in downtown Tecumseh. I opened my doors for the first time this last Saturday and was able to see lots of you who came by. Studio hours are by appointment only, but things are coming along nicely. I still have some painting and "homing up the place" to do, but it's coming along :)
Santa Days 2011 is now SCHEDULED and ready to go! I have had MANY inquiries, and was able to finally nail Santa down today for official dates and times. So here goes!
Who: You and Touch of Love Photography
What: Santa Days 2011 - This is a unique Santa experience. NOTHING like mall type Santa, your child(ren) will have an opportunity to interact with Santa 1 on 1. While we capture some adorable Christmas photos, we will sneak Santa in for a surprise. In the past, it has made for some AMAZING photos and cute moments caught on camera. I guarantee a photo with Santa, so we have some ways of kinda "setting things up" so no little ones are scared. We strive to make this truly an EXPERIENCE, and not just a quick in and out sit on Santa's lap thing... think a whole production :)
Where: Touch of Love Photography Studio (134 W. Chicago St. Tecumseh, MI)
When: We will hold 2 dates this year. Saturday November 26, 2011 beginning at 1pm and Saturday, December 3, 2011 beginning at 1pm.
Cost: Package pricing will start at $50 (session fee included)
What else should you know? Some fun things to consider...
- We have had clients do a pajama session. Send your kids in their PJ's, or your best Christmas attire.
- Each session will be roughly 20 minutes.
- Please have fun with this... bring anything you want to your session. We had nerf guns, stockings, hats, etc. ENJOY yourselves!
- Have more questions? Call me anytime 239-691-7010 or email: email@example.com
- We will be taking donations of perishable items in exchange for a free 4x6 print. All donations will be made to the local food pantry.
- Christmas Cards will be available for purchase at the time of your session
- All prints will be available in time for Christmas. No later than Dec. 22. Holiday Cards sooner.
- Because of this being an event, and already discounted fees, Bebe' Collection and Bebe' 2 Bus clients, this event is seperate and will not be combined with your session discounts.
- Online proofing WILL be available after package purchase is made, so should you choose to add on at a later time, you will be able to do so.
To schedule your appointment, please contact Kari @ 239-691-7010 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org