Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Mini Sessions - Chelsea, MI photographer


Finally have a date set for Mini Sessions!

One of my absolute favorite locations is downtown Chelsea, MI. It's so quaint, classy and casual. It offers SO many options for different photo settings that are unique and fun all at the same time. So, that's why I decided on Chelsea. Those of you coming from my area... believe me, it's worth it! Due to a busy summer around here, I will only be offering mini sessions one time this summer and this is the date. A maximum of 4 people will be allowed in each mini session. However... if you have more kiddos than is allowed, just give me a call, and we will work this into the time frame accordingly. Currently I have only 4 slots left, so you will need to act quickly. A signed contract and full payment of package is due upon booking to secure your session time.

Mini sessions are great for those who aren't in the market for a full blown session and would like just a few images for their home. These images are great for showing off your adorable family on Facebook and can even be used for Holiday cards! It's never too soon to think about that!

Each mini session will yield about 10-15 proofs and will last a maximum of 30 minutes.

I will have several openings for times, many are already taken, but I still have some time slots remaining.

Saturday, July 23, 2011
Times:
9am: - FULL
9:30: - FULL
10:00 - FULL
10:30 - FULL
11:15am- OPEN
12:00 pm - OPEN
12:45pm - OPEN
1:30 - OPEN

Mini sessions are so much fun! Basically we shoot for 30 minutes and have a few minutes buffer just for those who take a few extra minutes to warm up! I will run these mini sessions just like a typical session. However, outfits should be limited (no clothing changes). Bring any props you would like, anything that fits you, your child, or what your vision is... the possiblities are endless!

Please contact me by phone: 239-691-7010 or email: kari@touchoflovephotography.com to schedule your time. If the remaining open slots fill, I will consider opening one or 2 more. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Can't wait! xoxo Kari

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter