Tuesday, September 20, 2011

photo challenge | a touch of sun



I always find it so amazing how things just fall into place around our lives... I knew I loved this shot as soon as I took it, and then found out that the challenge this week is "A Touch of Sun"!!! PERFECT! Things seem ironic... but for me, it's reminder of God's incredible sense of humor and LOVE :)

This little guy, Drew, has been a part of my Bebe' Collection, and he became a toddler in what seemed like a matter of 3 months, not a full year! Crazy how time flies :) Enjoy!

Enter your “A Touch of Sun” photo into the I Heart Faces photo challenge this week.

1 comment:

Mary Gene Atwood said...

what a doll, and perfect shot!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter