Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hunt Family! - Lenawee County Family Photographer








The Hunt kiddos!!! Little Miss Megan the sweetness on the right side of the photo, is part of our Bebe' 2 Bus Collection :) This was her 4th session of the program and I hate to rush time, but I am so excited for next year when we have a f
ull collection of progression to share with you all! Watching these kids grow over the last 4 years has been so bittersweet. When I first met Megan, she was 18 months (ish) old, and still a baby with no hair ;) Now check out those curls!!! Emma, on the left, was a SUPER shy preschooler who would barely crack a smile after all my feeble attempts! And Owen... oh wow... Owen you are growing up WAY too fast. Is he starting middle school??? Anyway... Hunt family you are all so much fun to be with. I truly treasure the time I have had getting to know you all better over the years! Hugs!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter