Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lloyd - Jackson, MI High School Senior Photographer









We did this session at Ella Sharp Park in Jackson, MI. What a lovely place. It's one of my favorites, and I shoot there quite frequently. However, I have kind of gotten used to staying near the planetarium, and Lloyd's mom mentioned there was a great spot down by the river. I am so glad we took some time to drive over that way, because it was PERFECT! 

Lloyd is a Senior this year at Lumen Christi High School. He plays Golf and Tennis. Lloyd, I wish you the BEST in your final year of High School. Enjoy every minute of it, because remember... it goes so fast!

Thank you for a wonderful session!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter