Friday, April 26, 2013

The sweetest LOVE.

I wish I could put together the words to share what an impact this one little girl has made in my life and the lives of so many. She defied the odds time and time again and brought a huge amount of hope, love, and inspiration to everyone she encountered. 

I am heartbroken this morning as Trinity passed away last night.  Please keep Trinity's wonderful family in your thoughts and prayers. I had the opportunity to see Trinity a few short days ago, not knowing it would be our goodbye. Every time I spent time with her doing her photos, I always walked away with a renewed sense of humility, inspiration, and genuine gratitude. She has touched MANY lives and I am forever grateful for having the opportunity to share many special moments with her and her family. This storyboard is a journey through the last 9 months. Rest in Peace sweet little love. I will hold you in my heart FOREVER.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter