Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Morgan & Madeline - Tecumseh, MI Photographer








Wow it's already June! Busy season is back in full swing. I saw it every year, there is NOTHING like a Michigan summer! I wish I could agree that it makes all the cold months worth it... but that's not true!

I had a great time with Morgan and Madeline (who is turning 7!). Their mom wanted some sister shots and a few to mark Madeline's 7th Birthday! The girls were so much fun. Little Morgan has a spitfire personality and had us laughing with her little one liners all evening. Madeline is joy to be around with her fun loving free spirit! Thank you girls for a wonderful session!! Have a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter