Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Baby Jack! - Brooklyn, MI Newborn Photographer







I could share every single image from this session :) At 3 weeks old, I wasn't sure if we would get many sleepy newborn photos of baby Jack, but he charmed us the ENTIRE session and did just perfectly! I think his parents were just a little nervous, because it seemed Jack is a little fussy around the time of day we did his session, but we got lucky! Congratulations Eric & Lauren. Thank you for allowing me to share in this special time with you! I look forward to watching Jack grow and change over the next year!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter