Sunday, November 1, 2015

Christmas Minis 2015


I CANNOT believe it's time to do this again! However, I was going through my list tonight of clients who did Mini Sessions last year and I am so excited to see how some of these kiddos have grown and changed this year!

So here are the details on this years mini sessions! It was absolutely unanimous that Mini Sessions be outdoors again this year. Last year, our friends at Ahrend Tree Farms (Brooklyn location) opened their arms wide to us. They gave us free reign to do whatever, wherever and they were SO kind to us. So, we are going back!  I have some really fun new set ideas in mind and I assure you these will be fresh ideas. I'm sure you know by now I get pretty excited about these mini sets and like to step up my game a bit each year to make it new and fun for the kids!

The back up plan for rain is that we will move everything to the following day (which would be Sunday). Last year it was chilly... but not unbearable! I spent all day outside, so I am confident you won't mind the quick 20 minute session either! I am once again clinging to the power of positive thinking and trusting the weather will take good care of us!

A few things you should know...


  • book your session ASAP (last year I shot 38 sessions and I have already booked 12 without advertisement
  • dress warm! Those little dresses are adorable, but not a good fit for this set! Hats, scarfs, cute coats, boots, mittens... they have ADORABLE things available you have a month to get creative with your outfits! 
  • arrive on time and check in with my assistant for the day.
  • Because these sessions book quickly and are very limited, your session fee is due upon booking
  • if your kiddos take some extra time to warm up to the idea of having their photo taken... be sure to arrive about 20 mins early just to give them some time to get a sense of where they are! 
  • full bellies, naps, and not creating stress around the session make for the best photos. Stay relaxed and let them just plan on going to "play at the tree farm with Kari"! I will have bribery, please trust me to use it instinctively ;) 
These sessions will include up to 15 digital images for download. You will own copyright and you can use these images for ANYTHING you choose to. I will have the images edited and ready for you to view within the week they are photographed. Turn around times will be quick because I want you to be able to use these for gifts, cards, and whatever else you have in mind! I will offer prints at a discounted rate if you choose to purchase prints from the website as well. 

I am very excited to be able to offer these Mini Sessions again this year! I am honored and look forward to watching you all create new memories! 

Please contact me at: karicarpenter2002@yahoo.com or my cell is: 239-691-7010 to schedule your session! 













No comments:

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter