Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Whole lotta PERSONALITY!!!

Well this is JACK! He is turning the big "4"! Of course this is just a sneek peek, but I had a terrible time narrowing down his photos so sorry about a little photo overload! Jack is much better in a one on one situation, so I told his mom to STAY AWAY and him and I ventured off to McCourtie Park in Somerset! On our way we stopped at a Train Depot! The child is obsessed with TRAINS & TRUCKS!!! This is actually great because you can see the "real" Jack when you just talk to him about either of these! It helped capture some great shots! ENJOY!




I know that this is driving Jessica crazy because I havent let her see ANYTHING until now.... so without further ado..... :-)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter