Sunday, November 11, 2007

Are we insane???

Oh that's right yeah we must be to try and attempt this. For those of you who don't know, this is my husband's mom's side of the family. We haven't done a picture like this since Daymian was just about 2 months (if that) old. Now he is the one on the right as you look at the photo below and the 2nd in from the end (He's 8) At that point, we only had 4 kids in the fam, now... 9, WOW way to reproduce family! I have to say I don't think any of these are perfect, but trying to pose 9 kids is certainly a challenge!!! Needless to say I suppose! I don't think nana or papa will mind. These are seriously some of the best looking kids ever! I guess that's because they are related to me right?! (kidding of course)! Check back later this week because we will be holding a contest to decide which photo to choose for the grandparents.

All the kiddos!
(Below) The boys


The girls

Carson and Kaden (They are 3 weeks apart in age) We didn't plan for them to match either! How cute are they?!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter