Saturday, March 29, 2008

Baby time!!!

So in a short while Little Sam Vandam will be here to show us his cuteness... until then we will have to look at his parents!

Meet Angie and Sam! Angie was awesome to photograph. She was up for anything and had some certain ideas that she wanted to try. Sam was also "thrilled" about doing this unusual photo shoot... unusual for a guy anyway... you get the idea! You were such a trooper Sam! Your wife owes you big time!!! I know it's not the funnest thing to participate in for a guy but I think you will like what you got! Hope you enjoy! I can't wait to meet little Sam, it will be here before you know it.

Angie is already head over heels about her baby and a gorgeous and stunning preggie! I don't think I have ever met anyone who is so excited to meet her little one! Such an exciting time for all of you! You two will be awesome parents. I wish you the best! Thank you for letting me share this exciting time with you!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are absolutely awesome. I don't think I've ever seen anything more creative and sensitive. Great Job!

Anonymous said...

It's funny, little Sam still sleeps like the pic in the untrasound, always has those arms up. Thanks again for the beautiful pics. We absolutly love them all and cannot wait to se the newest ones here soon.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter