Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's our HOLIDAY!!!


Well as I said in an earlier post... This is Touch of LOVE Photography. Since Valentine's Day is one of my favorite times of year and the fact that LOVE is a huge part of why I do what I do... it's time for a celebration!!!

What better way to celebrate than a contest!!! I have been planning this one for months and trying to decide what kind of contest to have and what would my clients and potential clients love to see?

Since we live in the arctic tundra *aka Michigan... blah!!! How about a contest for an outdoor snow shoot? And I have something for those of you that don't want to go outside for a snow shoot (babies, small children, or just those of you who don't want to get cold). We can also do this as an indoor on location shoot.

The details: Here's how to win!
  • Take a picture of your family or child(ren) that you want to have photographed and send it to my email: karicarpenter2002@yahoo.com
  • This photo can be anything you want, however... we will be choosing the winner based on most creative picture with a heart in it! For example; have your kids make a poster or something with a heart, get as creative as you want, and send it in! I honestly don't care if your child hasn't brushed their hair in a week or three weeks for that matter (but if it has been that long... you probably should get on that) LOL I don't want you to have to work for this picture just do something with a heart to celebrate LOVE and Valentines Day!
  • The winner will receive: 1 free session, 1 free 8x10 print, and 20 custom designed Valentines (4x6 size). Also, 20% off of your order.
  • This shoot for the winner must take place before February 7th.
  • All entries must be in by: January 30th (Friday) at noon. I will post the winner that evening, and contact you to schedule your session. February is looking like it's going to be a very busy month so this shoot will need to take place within that 1st week of February and I will have your prints to you in time for Valentines day!
  • One last note... if you are looking for a Boudoir Session I will also honor you as a winner for this contest... I am open to what kind of shoot we do, be it kids, family, boudoir, whatever!!! Valentine's Day is the PERFECT time of year to show your LOVE you love him with this classy, sensual session! See this previous post for more info on Boudoir.
So go now and show us some LOVE with your pictures! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

As always if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter