Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2010 Daddy Daughter Dance






So many sweet girls so excited about their night out with their favorite guy! This years dance went even better than ever from a photography standpoint. We had an absolute blast watching all the girls being so excited! Only one problem... one of my stools BROKE and a dad and daughter fell straight to the ground. I felt SO bad. Talk about humiliating... never something you want to happen, but I had no clue it was even loose! This dance was super special to me because it was hosted at the school where my children attend. It was so great to meet so many people who you know by face, but not name!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter