Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jett 1 year... already?






You often hear me say around here that I have some of the most amazing clients in the world. So many of my clients share so many common things, but I often have a wonderful connection and this family is no different. Amy and I both have kids that are about the same age difference between the two of them. Our first born are our heart kids! Right Amy! I don't think I have ever met anyone who really understood the bond I have with Kenedey but I can just feel it is the same thing that Amy and her son Hunter (the older one above) share. Such a special bond and I just felt like it was really neat to know someone who had such a similar experience with their firstborn and then to also have one roughly 9 years later its pretty cool!

Last time I saw Jett, he was barely lifting his head and was really just a baby! Now he has that wobbly walk and those few baby curls in his hair! He's growing all to fast! Happy First Birthday Jett! Looking forward to watching you grow!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter