Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lifestyle Session #1

Last month I mentioned I was going to be striving to do some lifestyle photography with my clients to keep things fresh, fun, and authenitcally YOU!

I had a WONDERFUL time with my first session. The kids were all about playing and showing me their stuff and just enjoying their life.

I figured it would be fun to throw together a video to show, rather than a bunch of pictures here on the blog... so here it is!

I have LOTS of ideas running through my brain of lifestyle session and am shooting another tomorrow (can't wait McKenna ;) so if you are interested in a unique, fun and super easy going session with your family... don't hesitate!

Enjoy Ella and Weston!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter