Saturday, July 14, 2012

Julie & Chris MARRIED! Jackson, MI Wedding Photographer












If there is one thing that I have learned to really savor as I have entered adulthood, is GENUINE LOVE. It's not something that's easy to put to words to describe but, as I encounter friends, clients, family that truly radiate genuine love, it's definitely palatable. I met Julie after she found me through a Google search, and as she described her wedding over the phone, and told me about the love she and Chris share. I knew immediately this was a wedding I would REALLY enjoy shooting. As you can see from the photos, their approach was very simple, lovely, and GENUINELY "THEM"! Their ceremony took place looking over beautiful Crystal Lake where they were surrounded by family and close friends. They enjoyed the day just "being" together at the lake and enjoying their time together. Chris & Julie, it was SUCH an honor to watch you two begin the rest of your lives together. I am truly blessed to have had the opportunity to be a part of your big day :) Thank you! Hugs, Kari

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter