Monday, February 20, 2012

Easter Mini Sessions 2012!

Exciting news!

We will be hosting March Easter Mini Sessions at the studio! I have had LOTS of you inquire if this was something I would consider doing... I had to give it lots of thought and put my spin on it, but now all the planning is underway and after my shopping trip today, I can say I am SUPER excited to do this! If you know me, I get super into making these events kid friendly and most of all fun. I want the kids to walk away with a smile and a great memory. :)

Sessions will be 20 minutes per session and will yield 5-10 images that you will receive on disk with full copyright release. Yes, this means you can do whatever you choose to with your images, the possibilities are endless.

Space is very limited, so be sure to call today to reserve your time. Several backdrops will be available, formal Easter attire is not required. Wear anything bright, fun, and anything that makes you think Spring. If you would like to include a specific idea in your session, please run it by Kari just for planning purposes!

$20 non refundable retainer due at time of booking, remaining session fee due at the time of session.

Please call, text (239-691-7010), email (kari@touchoflovephotography.com), or Facebook with any questions! Cannot wait to see you there!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter