Monday, August 19, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Robert Irwin MARRIED! - Chelsea, MI Wedding Photographer

















 It is always a challenge for me to choose a few photos from weddings to post and share here with the public. I keep asking myself how do I narrow it down to showcase the feel of SO many BEAUTIFUL and GENUINE moments that go into an amazing day like this one. Robert & Liz are such a special couple. They are such a breath of fresh air and I know they are well on their way to creating an amazing life together. Thank you Robert & Liz for allowing me to share in your special day. I wish you two the absolute best and look forward to hearing all about all the wonderful things the future has in store for you! Hugs!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter