Friday, October 4, 2013

SANTA DAYS 2013!!! - Tecumseh, MI Photographer

It's that time of year again... I know ALREADY! I hate the idea of bombarding you with Christmas stuff... just yet, but it must be done!

We are SO excited to announce this years dates for our 5th Annual Santa Days 2013! We have an adorable new set we are planning, which I think you will love!

I chose to move up the dates this year just a bit so that everyone has time to enjoy the season with family and have your holiday photos complete and the chance to use your photos from your session for holiday cards.

To schedule, please contact me at: 239-691-7010 or email me at: kari@touchoflovephotography.com

We CANNOT WAIT to share in this magical time with you all! Looking forward to some fun new memories!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter