Thursday, January 30, 2014

Elliot Boys! - Tecumseh, MI Photographer






January has been a busy month for the studio! I have some new adorable back drops, and I am LOVING the soft cream rug with the gentle soft backdrop too! I am definitely overdoing that look, but hey trends come and go, and the organic feel to those photos are appealing to me, so I am going with it! This little guy is Grant, and his big brother Chase jumped in the pictures for a few shots. I LOVE the moody black and white of big brother too :)

Michigan is a FREEZING pit of endless cold days and snow, but it's warm in the studio and we have several openings during February! Looking forward to Valentine Mini's this weekend!

Have a great week! xoxo, Kari

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter