Friday, March 7, 2014

I am on a mission this year! - Tecumseh, MI Newborn Photographer

As you probably sense, or if you know me, or if you follow my Facebook business page... then you already know that Newborn Photography is something I am really passionate about. I have been working intensely lately about really getting further experience, training, and practice at this part of my work. I have always felt very comfy with newborns, but it goes beyond that for me. It's a part of my work where I feel most fulfilled, happy, and I just know it's the part of my passion I am supposed to be honing in on right now. It's gotten to the point where my family doesn't even think it's strange that I am constantly ordering new newborn items that arrive almost daily to our front door. My kids are FAR from the newborn stage of life (at 7 and 17), but it's the norm around here right now... and that makes me happy :)

So... my mission this year is to photograph 36 newborns. It's SUPER scary for me, to put a number on it, because I don't do well when I set goals and then don't achieve them. But that's 3 newborns a month, and I feel like I am already off to a good start. So... this is me setting my intention! Putting it out there for the public to see my intention, for me to be a tiny bit vulnerable with my fears outwardly, and to move forward with my personal professional goals! This goal isn't a financial goal, but rather a need to fulfill something within myself that I have decided to challenge myself with. Newborn sessions make me HAPPY!

With that, I am going to try to share a few recent sessions over the next few days or weeks. First up, this Monday, I got to spend the morning with this adorable little guy name Liam, and his family. I did his little brothers newborn pictures just over 2 years ago. It's a treat to be asked back to share in this special time with families! I look forward to photographing him again a few more times this coming year since he is a new member to Touch of Love Photography's Bebe' Collection! We love our Bebe' Collection "ers"!









No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter