Thursday, April 16, 2015

Maternity Session - Southeast Michigan Photographer

Happy Thursday everyone! I mentioned in my last post that I am going to be making a conscious effort to get back to blogging. I took some time to think through what I might blog about over the last few days. I obviously will consistently share new photos and sessions from past and present. However, its a change of seasons around here in my family, and blogging has always been a great outlet for me, so stay tuned and I will be sharing some of whats going on in our family! I promise... all exciting things, but definitely moving through phases of life right along with all of you!

The weather here in Michigan is beginning to work with us photographers who enjoy shooting outside. The studio serves me well in the dreary Michigan months, but by Spring I am SO ready to get out of those walls and inhale Michigan's fresh air and feel the warm sun on my (pasty white) skin! ;)

Last week I had the honor of getting outside on a beautiful Spring day to capture a milestone for this adorable family! They shared that this is the final pregnancy and this time they are expecting a girl! With two DARLING, well behaved, sweet boys. This is sure to be such a fun exciting time for everyone, albeit busy! The boys were super fun to photograph, it was great to just watch them being "them" in their last few weeks as a family of 4! Little sister is sure to round this crew out perfectly and I am really looking forward to some fun Basketball inspired newborn shots to honor her Daddy's love of the game. Not to worry though.... we won't skimp on any girly details... I am willing to bet after 2 boys Erica is excited to add some of the delicate girly touches too!


Congraultations to the Gilbert Family! Looking forward to your next session as a family of FIVE!!!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter