Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring Sessions - Tecumseh, MI photographer

Hope everyone is doing well and had a wonderful Easter! We had a great day spent with family and a wonderful dinner made by my Mother in Law!

I am committing to myself to start doing a better job of getting back to blogging. Once upon a time, I was a very committed blogger, but then Facebook got great with businesses and that was the end. Well, as always, things change AGAIN! Facebook isn't so great for business, and I know many people do not see my posts or sneak peeks there... so its back to what I do know! So be sure to stop in and see whats new from time to time!











No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter