Saturday, October 13, 2007

I think this one might top my list of favorites

Today's shoot was a completely different one in a few ways... we definitely did some of the traditional poses/clothing you would do for senior pictures, however.... you know how im always saying it's neat how people's body language changes when they are in their comfort zone, well... that rang true again today with David.

David is a Senior at Onsted and he is really into Medival Times (Sorry David i cannot spell the correct word!) era, renactment, clothing, etc. He was awesome with ideas for some of his clothing choices when we had him change into his one of his favorite clothing choices.

The super cool thing about this "garb" shown in his picture was made by David and his grandmother. I am super impressed that he has something he is so passionate about and is able to portray it the way he does.

Of course these are just a sneek peek for him, but check out the one with his "victory pose"

David and family, it was great meeting all of you today! I hope you enjoyed having your senior pics done! I can't wait for you to see the rest. I will get them done ASAP!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter