Sunday, October 7, 2007

This is SUPPOSED to be a SNEAK PEEK...

However... I cannot for the life of me narrow it down to just a couple tonight.
Remember this from back in July?
Well here is his!!!
Colton Brooks Tousa is Cade's new little brother!!!



And what an absolute cutie he is. Tonight Kenedey and I spent our evening with this fun family. We attempted a few family shots, but getting 2 little kids to cooperate is much more difficult than getting just one to cooperate! But really they are all super photogenic... not surprising since they are MY clients! LOL



We had a nice relaxing session with the baby and he really did exactly what I needed him to do! I have so many images I wanted to share, but these are just a few. Enjoy. I know I will look at this session and over and over! He is just precious and they grow WAY too fast. Enjoy him Scott and Mandy! Again... Congratulations!!!






I couldn't leave this one out, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cade's face here, he looks like he's saying, "ugh.... guys I think somethings wrong here" However, I think it was an entirely fake smile! Thank you all of you for having us over tonight, I enjoyed hanging out with you and getting my baby fix! Can I just say one more time, babies smell wonderful! (most of the time ;-)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter