Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A girl after my own heart!

Don't worry Carson your sneek peek will be up soon! This picture was like 5 minutes into the shoot before he knew we were going to have fun... he was quite the little poser!
They have a new fort in their basement that is SO cool... every kids dream!

I think she may have been talking about how cute Tyler was in this picture below... look at that smile :-)



I have been waiting for about 3 months to do this families photos... let me just say... it was WELL worth the wait. We spent 3 hours at this shoot and it felt like we were there for about 15 minutes. I knew when Kylee called me a few months ago that we would be a perfect fit, she has the same ideas as me as far as capturing kids as they are... I havea terrible time with photo shoots where I have to intentionally pose kids and "make them" do certain looks... it's just not my thing... this shoot on the other hand... JUST.MY.STYLE.

I am breaking this up into two different posts because I absoultely loved all these pics of Chloe in her little tutu, but her big brother Carson deserves his very own post too! This family had the most perfect home for photos... some incredible natural light available and completely intoxicating personalities made for an overwhelming amount of great photos! Just what I like!
I consider this family friends already and look forward to watching these two kiddos grow! I have so many ideas for the future pictures... we are FOR sure doing something when we have more fun snow like we talked about Kylee! Please give Carson and Chloe a big hug for me, we are working hard to get your final proofs edited and up very soon! Can't WAIT for you to see them.
Be sure to head over to Tyler's blog for more of the sneek peek! (Just click on that link)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter