Tuesday, December 9, 2008

On with the slew of pics...

Kaylee .... so big already and so cute.
Devin & Ava
Paige & her daddy! I see where she got those eyes!!


I have been an editing fool. I cannot believe how insane this weekend was, and how many incredible photos we took. Tyler (my assistant) and I worked from sun up on Sat. to Sun down on Sunday. It was the best weekend ever and after every shoot we were like this is crazy... how do we keep getting so lucky that every session is so awesome?! (Be sure and click on his name to visit his blog for more sneek peeks of the same sessions! They are awesome!)

This family is a friend of mine who is a graphic designer. She has done work for both Tyler and I now and does an incredible job and has such a great eye for design. Tyler will be posting his new cards soon so be sure to stop over for a view of those! So cool! Jess, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your hard work and talent on helping us both "brand" our businesses. Your patience and keen eye are a gift and we are both very lucky to have you to do some awesome work for us! Thank you again.
Onto the important stuff! Jess has two sisters and she had the great idea to get everyone together for a family photo. Her sisters each have two little ones and Jess has one on the way, so be sure to watch over the next few months for Jess' baby pics!!! I know I'm rushing things Jess, but did I mention I can't wait to meet little... what's the name... george??? Something like that!
You will likely recognize little Paige the blue eyed blonde cutie and her baby sister from her newborn session... how is ALREADY setting up... wow... time flies! She was my 3rd 6th month old of the day and such a sweetie!
Lastly... Devin and his new baby sister Ava. How precious is she?! Alanna (sp?) I cannot wait for you to see the pics of your little sweetie. I seriously had to make myself stop snapping shots of Ava. For some reason everyone has little boys and I was so thrilled to have a little girl to photograph!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter