Monday, December 8, 2008

The start of a whole slew of posts!!!








I had the busiest weekend EVER... My email in box is chock full so if you are waiting for a phone call or email return from me, I am getting there!

I can't WAIT to show off these pictures from this weekend. First of all I got a new "baby"... no, not the one im posting about, but a new lens. For those of you who know anything about SLR camera, I got a fixed lens 50mm 1.4.... I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE this lens.
Ok, so now that im done being excited about that... lets get to the important stuff...
This is Jered! He probably looks a bit familiar because he has been on my blog before. He is part of The Bebe' Collection (a year of photos every three months). He has grown SO much and his little personality is emerging into such a fun little guy!
He was an absolute charmer for his session and was just so willing to throw the smiles out anytime! I think this age (6 months) is great for photos. They can't go anywhere but they are so animated.
I know Jered's mommy is patiently waiting for this sneek peek so I better get it posted! Shelby they tured out AMAZING... I can't wait for you to see the rest!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter