Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I heart faces!


This week's theme is "Hilarious Outtakes" at I heart faces, and the outtakes usually end up being my favorite photos of the shoot! This family took it to the next level and this is their wall family portrait! Kiley (mom) said... "hey this is how my everyday life is, might as well show how it really is"!

Be sure to stop over at I heart faces to see the other entries! There are for sure some GREAT ones!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I think it's pretty obvious I did... I haven't blogged in awhile... ill try my best to get back on track! I'm still attempting to catch my breath! Almost there!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter