Sunday, January 17, 2010

For sharing sake!


It's taken me forever to get these on here! *disclaimer... blogger does horrible things to pictures, the color on these is much nicer*

Last year I started offering "guest books" for my wedding clients and wanted to share one of them with you. These books are used for your guests to sign in and leave messages for you at the wedding and the reception. They make a great keepsake and a super unique twist on the "normal" guest book.

Ginger was so kind to take pictures of her album after it was all done and sent them to me for me to share. She even took them outside for some natural light! Ginger you are the BEST! ;-) She knows I love available light!

Looking forward to getting their album finished soon! Will be sure to share that one as well!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter