Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Upcoming sessions

I wanted to share a site that I absolutely love! I often have families who contact me prior to their sessions and ask "What should we wear?" It's a great question!

My go to answer that I always say... there are a few go to ideas you can use however... the sessions that end up being my favorite are the ones where they follow my advice and "GO BIG"!!!

GO BIG means something different to everyone, but when I say go big... be unique, accessorize, and don't be afraid to go with that favorite outfit you have been eyeing! Photo sessions are the perfect time to push the everyday to the next level.

I found this amazing designer who sells her items on ETSY and the options are adorable and very unique! I keep tabs over there -------> on the side, so you can find these unique boutiques easily.

Anyway... go check it out! Small Beans

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter