Sunday, April 18, 2010

350th POST!








Wow can't believe this is my 350th post. When I started this blog... I honestly thought there was no way I would be able to keep going at this... however... it's really become a part of who I am and a huge part of what my wonderful clients expect from me. I can honestly say... I STILL enjoy doing my blog... at times I feel a little uninspired, other times VERY inspired to get the words "onto paper" but all in all... I am SO happy I have this blog to look back on.

So.... the 350th post is PERFECT for this wonderful lady! As you know (if you read regularly), we took a trip last week down to Southwest Florida. (Naples, Bonita Area) While we were there, I had the opportunity to photograph Debra Koert of Colour U Salon in Bonita Springs. She was so much fun and so willing to give anything a try. I dispise being on that side of the camera, so anyone who is that confident in front of the camera and actually enjoys it... is a hero in my book ;-)

Debra recently turned 50!!! I think you will all agree she looks amazing! Thanks for being a total Rockstar Debra! It was truly my pleasure!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter