Wednesday, April 14, 2010

AMAZING time




Lauren said the funniest thing to me the day we were leaving... Kenedey said, "lauren, you can come back to Michigan with us" (Lauren has just recently moved from MI to FL) and Laure said... "well I think I will stay here for a long time... BUT i'll send ya a postcard"! LOL Smart girl!

My best girl Lauren! Isn't she beautiful? Carson

Carson's pigs

Watching the birds!


Carson came down with Strep Throat THE DAY we left... he was so pitiful :-( This was taken that first day... AFTER Motrin :-)

Our Florida time could not have been better. Lots of time with family and pure relaxation. I felt so rejuvenated when I returned.... lets just hope I can make that feeling last ;-)
I went to the beach and pier in Naples one night to practice beach shots for my destination wedding. It was a lot of fun and I would be a happy girl if I could shoot there EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter