Friday, April 23, 2010

Sweet girls!






There is just something I love about watching sisters interact. I don't have 2 girls, so watching sisters be together is not something I get to watch all the time. My mom has 2 sisters and the bond between the 3 of them is definitely something all of us benefit from. These girls... have the SWEETEST connection already. Little Emma absolutely adores watching her big sister Courtney. If Courtney was near, there was a guaranteed smile!

7 months is a tough age to take outside when it's cold, but luckly we were able to go inside at Hidden Lake Gardens, but still have the outdoor feel. Annette, the beautiful mommy of these girls owns Sacred Touch Massage here in Brooklyn. Be sure and stop by their website and check out all the wonderful things going on @ Sacred Touch!

1 comment:

Vloggerlyfe said...

Hey, I was just stopping by and wanted to tell you that I really like your blog! I think the stuff you write about is great and very entertaining. I found your blog through Blogger. Anyways, have a great day and check out my blog if you get a chance. Thanks!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter