Thursday, December 30, 2010

Matt & Andrea Palmer... MARRIED!


On Oct. 16, 2010 this adorable couple had one of the most beautiful warm fall wedding days EVER.




I got the chance to get to know Matt & Andrea during their son Landon's first year of Bebe' Collection. I will never forget them bringing Landon to my house when we was all of about 12 days old... he had crazy adorable mohawk baby hair do, and just the sweetest parents. I instantly knew they would be a family I was excited to watch grow. Most of you who have been around "know" little Landon from the blog... if you don't all I usually have to say is the crazy hair baby! Love that guy!

Andrea and Matt's big day started out in the BEAUTIFUL St. Joseph Catholic Church. They each wrote letters to each other that were read by the priest during the ceremony. The letters were so touching that as I photographed from the balcony I kept having to dry my tears. Yep I almost always cry during touching moments at weddings... I am a SAP!

Before the ceremony we got to have some fun with little Landon who has NO problem stealing the show just by being him.









Matt & Andrea both come from families who are all about family. Did that make sense? I don't know how to explain it other than both sides are very family oriented. All are very close knit and it is such a nice feeling of being in their little family cocoon. I love when families are so tightly knit.


Andrea and Matt had a GIGANTIC party bus that honestly it's size gave my modest home a run for it's money! I really still have no clue how that bus made turns... seriously larger than a semi!

We went to the beautiful Trestle Park in Adrian for some group shots. Andrea and Matt are both come across as slightly quiet people, but they held nothing back for their photos and turned up the heat for those intimate moments in photos. Could they be any more adorable together?? I am pretty sure it doesn't get better than this!




At the reception the speeches were beautiful and a true reflection of how special Matt and Andrea are ot everyone who knows them. Matt's sister wrote a great speech, but... her tears got the best of her ;-) Luckly one of the groomsmen stepped in and read the pre written speech. Ryan, Matt's nephew who is about 8 yrs old, even gave his own little speech about how much he loves his Uncle Matt.
Little Landon did all kinds of dancing and smiling for my camera. One of the most touching moments of the evening was when they played the song "Let them be litte" and Matt and Andrea danced with Landon and invited their guests with kids to all slow dance together... once again... not a dry eye. So so touching. I would I could have bottled that emotion and kept it for them to remember as Landon grows... I guess the good thing is, the pictures tell the emotion of how special those moments were.



Matt and Andrea, it was TRULY an honor and pleasure to watch you and your family on this part of your life journey. You two are such an inspiration of love and family. I can't thank you enough for allowing me to capture your lives!

These vendors (listed below) helped make the day amazingly stunning The details in the tables, decor, and little touches were perfection!


Flowers: Flowers and Such, Adrian, MI (probably one of the best bridal boquets EVER)!
Wedding Gown and Bridesmaids dresses: The All Together Bride
Tuxedos: Perry's Tuxedo
Catering: Sudexo catering by Adrian college
Carmel Apples/favors: Kapnick's orchard

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter