Thursday, December 30, 2010

Casting Call 2011

I am ready to bring in 2011 with a BANG! We are kicking off the 365 days of baby love calendar campaign!

Do you have, or know someone who has a baby or small child?

I am looking to cast at least 12 children for a calendar I am putting together. Once complete, the calendar will represent Touch of Love Photography for the 2011 year. Your childs photo will be chosen by me to be printed into my yearly calendar!

Who: I am looking for newborns, infants, and babies up to age 12 months
What: 12 babies to be in my 2011 calendar I am creating. I am looking for at least 1 baby for each month/age (1 mo., 2 mo. 3 mo. etc). I will also use a few ages 2, 3, and 4 year olds.
When: Session MUST take place before Jan. 14, 2011, so the calendar production can be done QUICKLY!
Why: To create a neat keepsake and to adorn desks, purses, offices, and homes all over the place and new faces for 2011 marketing :-)
How: Just contact me to schedule your session. Sessions can be held in my home, or I will come to you if you live within a 20 mile radius.

What's in it for you? Each child chosen to represent a specific month, will receive a free session and a free 8x10 print of your choice and a final 5x7 printed calendar. If your child is chosen for the cover image, you will recieve your choice of a new 2011 featured product! Stay tuned those will be released this week. I promise they are PERFECT for these types of session and you will be blown away by how fun the choices are.

Additional calendars will be available for purchase.

Rules are simple, but there are just a few...

All proofs will be available online for you to view after session is complete. All parents must sign a release allowing your childs photo to be used for marketing purposes.

I have teamed up with Carly @ Sticky Bellies (be sure to visit her site) and will be using sticky bellies in each age group photo shoot.

Lastly, we want you to bring your creativity. I have been brainstorming new fun ideas for months to use for this project and have purchased some new props that I am SO excited to try and use. However... I know SO many of you have creative ideas and things you want to see your kids wearing or playing in and the like... bring all those fun ideas and novelties, props or whatever you have in that brain!

Ready. Set. GO. Call now to book your session (239.691.7010). Again, sessions MUST be held by January 14, 2011

Please pass this info along to any friends or family who may have children who fit the casting call criteria!

Any questions? Please leave a comment, email or call anytime! Much love! Kari

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter