Thursday, December 30, 2010

WOW

I have NEVER gone over a few weeks without blogging and here I find myself where it has been 2 months!!! NOT good :-( I had an insanely busy fall season and something had to give for me to be able to meet deadlines from weddings and session work. Well... I wasn't willing to compromise more family time, so blogging it was. Now things are definitely heading back to semi-normal (whatever that is) so I am going to get right back to it!!!

I really want to get the Cole Palmer wedding I shot on 10/16/2010 blogged, so that will be first up.

But first, I wanted to let you all in on a little of what's been going on around here that made things seem so busy. On 11/16/2010... I underwent a HUGE lifestyle choice/surgery. I had lap band (bariatric) surgery. This was something I had been planning for about a year, but finally got insurance clearance, the mindset, and everything else in place to be able to do it. So far... I am THRILLED that I did it. A month out, I am down about 15 lbs and doing very well. I feel great and my energy level is the best it has been in a long time :-) I am exercising regularly and working towards some of my goals. Biggest one at this point is to be able to run a mile... to all you runners, I know it's not much of a goal in that respect, but I absolutely dispise running!! I will let you know when I hit that goal!

My husband also underwent bariatric surgery on 12.1.10. He had full gastric bypass and so that tied up some of my time caring for him and keeping things going around the home.

We had a nice Christmas season and I have really enjoyed a few weeks off. I have been planning some fun upcoming things as well as booking lots of weddings for the 2011 season. I am really looking forward to another great year!

Thank you for understanding my need to step away from blogging. I am back... for now! We will see how well I can fit this back into the balance we all seem to struggle to find! If you are not already, be sure to become a friend of mine on facebook. I am good at keeping sneak peeks going there!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter