Sunday, July 27, 2008

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Greg Davis

I met Tamilyn @ Becca and Jason Fryt's wedding. She was one of the bridesmaids. She saw the video that Jason had me make for Becca's gift and asked if I could help her put together one for her fiance'. Tamilyn did an excellent job putting things together and picking out stuff and we got this done before their wedding! I can't wait to hear how things went for them this weekend. They were married on Lake Michigan!

Tamilyn gave me permission to publish this AFTER the wedding! So here it is! If any of you are trying to come up with a gift for that difficult to buy for person or just want to give a heartfelt thanks, be sure to contact me and I can help you get something together!

Again congratulations Tamilyn and Greg!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter