Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Contest Winner!


NOW THIS is exciting! This is my 100th blog post and it just so happens to also be the Contest Winner announcement! I apologize for the delay in getting this posted today. Had some family things come up that required priority... I know you were all holding your breath right?!

So.... drumroll please..............................

And the WINNER IS:

LEIGH MORGAN (with what sounds like her adorable little girls)

Here is her email entry: (Tammie is a bride I am working with for next year, thank you for referring her Tammie)! I know she will appreciate it too!

Hi Kari,

I got your name from Tammie Cox. She just forwarded me the e-mail regarding your contest. I was going to book a session with you for family pictures and exclusively pictures of my kids but not until next summer. I have a 5 month old baby girl, Addison, and a 3 year girl, Gracie. I would love for you to practice with your new camera on them as I LOVE all pictures of my girls. I assure you they are quiet the set of cuties!
Leigh Morgan

I cannot wait to meet up with you sometime over the next week! Congratulations and be sure to check your email for further details!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter