Sunday, July 20, 2008

Jason & Becca... Married!



Whew... I barely made it thorough these few pictures without a few tears. If any of you know me, you will know that I have said over the past 6 months that I couldn't wait for this wedding to come. I have gotten the opportunity to work very closely with both Becca & Jason. This was just one of those meant to be working relationships. Jason and I met in the doctor's office I was working in at the time and he mentioned that he was getting married. I mentioned to him then, that I was doing photography if they were looking for a photographer.
The next time he came in for his appointment he just happened to bring his fiance' with him... and surprisingly... his fiance' was Becca... It was crazy because Becca and I had worked together about 10 years ago!

We met and had dinner and talked about their wedding plans and planned things from there! I just LOVE this couple and have had an absolute blast getting to know them more. I have called them my "favorite wedding couple" all year! I had a terrible time sleeping the night of the wedding because I was THAT excited.... weird I know! (I mean this is work right?!) I could hardly wait to get to the church the morning of the wedding!

You will likely recognize this couple and Jason's girls from their engagment session. I can't express enough how great they all were to work with. If any of you know me you will know that right now I am crazy about the colors blue and brown together. Im a dork like that... guess what their wedding colors were?! I had a terrible time turning any of these to black and white because I liked the colors so well! Bec, your taste is impeccable! Love it!!!

One of the bridesmaids gave a heartfelt toast and put the words of how she and everyone else in the room felt about Jason & Becca. I don't think there was a dry eye in the room. I LOVE a good toast and she NAILED IT!!!

I had to share this last image because it is just so emotional to look at. I really feel like we captured the moment in so many of these pictures, but this one.... takes my breath away. This is Jason and his oldest daughter Callie during "their" dance. Jason (and Becca too) have an incredible heart for both of his daughters and Jason is an amazing daddy. You don't have to know what was said during "their" dance to imagine what had both of them in tears in this picture... to me... it's priceless.
Fryt family, thank you very much for allowing us to be part of your special day. It was truly an honor. I wish both of you years of happiness and many memories (that of course I can come capture for you with my camera) :-)

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter