Sunday, March 1, 2009

Had SUCH a good time yesterday.

Yesterday, I did my first Mom 2 Mom Sale in Dundee Michigan. I learned about the sale on Craigslist. I have signed up to do a couple more of these throughout the next few months so this was kind of like my "trial-run" to see how it would go! It was REALLY a lot of fun. I met some really neat new people, heard some interesting and heartwarming stories and it was WELL worth my time.

Hello, to all of you that I met and got the chance to talk to yesterday! Thanks for stopping by my table and taking the time to comment on my work and entering the drawing...

Now here's the important part... THE DRAWING! The winner receives a FREE session ($50 value) and 1 8x10 and 2 5x7's.

KRISTY YOCUM!
(When I reached into to draw this one from the basket and had my eyes closed I laughed out loud because Kristy and I both talked about how we both make our entries into contests a shape with the paper)... looks like it worked this time Kristy!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I will be in touch with you soon to get your session scheduled!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter