Monday, March 30, 2009

Time flies!





You definitely will not recognize this baby! Last time I saw him he weighed maybe 6 lbs! Now he is a bubbly, adorable, friendly little 6 month old! Where did the time go? We got some great shots of him and his older brother Skylar. Baby Jayden did absolutely wonderful and I know I probably say this at all the baby stages, but 6 months is my favorite age to photograph...right now :-)

Thank you Jayden and family! It was great to see you all! Enjoy your sneak peek!

Be sure to head over to his mom and dad's website and check out their new addition to Mid-Michigan DJ's its very awesome that we have something like this offered in our area!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter