Thursday, April 16, 2009

These girls...





I met this wonderful set of cousins at a Mom 2 Mom sale that I did a few months ago. I saw them from afar and was admiring their outfits. Their mom's who happen to have incredible taste in clothing came by my table to chat. I knew right away I wanted to photograph them!

Their moms and I had a great chat and I got to learn a little bit about these two sweeties. They have an incredible story and after spending the day with them today, they are just as beautiful on the inside as the outside!
Their moms are sisters and are part of a set of identical quadruplets! That's amazing in itself, but... here's the other cool part. These girls were adopted from Guatelmala and their birthdays are within just days (correct me if I am wrong moms, but maybe its one day... my memory stinks!) They really are two peas in a pod and you can see the connection they share in the photo below where they are giggling and laughing... I love the story that photo tells! Good times!
Girls, I had sooo much fun today hanging out with you. It was truly a pleasure! You two are going to do great things in this world and you are sooo special, thank you for taking the time to be such beautiful girls in front of my camera today! You did awesome!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter