Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oh baby GIRL!!!







So no offense but I was SOOOO excited to be able to photograph a little girl in PINK! Miss Olivia is going to be part of my Bebe' Collection (a package where they get 4 photo shoots for the first year - a great deal if your interested email me).

I have ALL boys in my Bebe' Collection and a few of them are going to graduate or HAVE graduated from the collection! I get really close to all of my bebe' collection babies because it really is a gift to me that I get to photograph them and watch them grow through their first year and capture them in all sorts of firsts!

Olivia was such a good girl and didn't mind one bit when we took her clothes off, usually they scream! We played dress up and tried to get lots of smiles... but... she wasn't having it! She had us working HARD for smiles! I could do a whole post on Olivia outakes with all the funny faces she makes even at her young age (3 months)! Watch out mom... those faces get worse when they are about 12!

Thank you Olivia and family for the opportunity to capture your first year! Enjoy your sneak peek!

1 comment:

Wendy Martin said...

love that first pic! nice!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter