Tuesday, July 7, 2009

CASH


How cool is that name?! Ok so I have forgotten how much I LOVE the 3 month olds. This little guy was SO smiley, fun, and just pure sweet! I absolutely adore him. Look at those big blue eyes. It was a lot of fun to watch his parents with him. At 3 months their little personalities just start to emerge and it's so exciting to watch them discover everything new.
Thank you Brian, Alli, and Cash. It was great meeting you and getting to know your wonderful little Cash. I am so honored to that you have chosen us to capture your little guy this first year! Can't wait to watch him grow.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter