Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Four Generations

Chloe! I just love her and the camera loves her.
A new ALL time favorite for me.


It's no secret around here that I am ALL for including extended family in your family sessions... I think it is by far one of the most overlooked, yet VERY important things you can do as and for your family.

You will probably recognize little Miss Chloe! The Camera loves her and you can see where she gets her beautiful looks! When I pulled up to the house to meet the rest of Chloe's family I knew I would be crazy about her family! Chloe's grandma (Kylee's mom), her license plate says: Grankids... LOVE IT!!! Talk about a passion for family and the kids within it.

So blog readers... let this be a challenge to you, get your extended family together and plan a outdoor photo session for sometime between now and fall. It's so important and we never know how much time we all have. There's your challenge for the week! Call your mom, grandma, grandpa... whoever and get it planned!
Thank you Gary, Kylee, Grandma, Great-Grandma, Great-Grandpa and kiddos for taking the time to do your family session and allowing me to capture your history for you! It was a pleasure.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter