Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Its FINALLY time again... The *EYES* contest!


When I think of Beautiful eyes, these three come to mind!
I know it's time for another contest because you all told me it was. I got 3 emails last week... ALL in one day... asking when my next contest would be! So here we go!

One thing that I see in photos that really makes me love a photo is when I see a shot that the EYES are just amazing. It's your turn to share your favorite photo that showcases your favorite picture of *EYES*. I know many of you out there have children/grandchildren/friends with amazing eyes... it's time to show them off!

What you need to know...
  • We are going back to general voting... sorry Kenedey you don't get to draw the winner this time! I will post a poll and you all can vote. Recruit anyone and everyone you know to vote for your entry, this will increase your chances to win.
  • Obviously the main rule is... your picture needs to really show the eyes. No professional entries.
  • Session must take place before Sept. 1st or you will lose your winnings. Sept is a very busy month with Seniors and scheduling will get very tricky after the 1st, sorry for the limitation.
  • Only one entry per family.
  • Age range will be: newborn thru 13.
  • We will have 3 winners.
  • If you are a Bebe' Collection client, you can still enter, we will adjust the winnings for you.

First Place:

  • a free session ($50 value) within 30 miles of my home (Brooklyn)
  • A CD with all images from your session, copyright release for any and all prints up to 5x7 size... any further enlargements will need to be ordered through Touch of Love Photography.
  • A storybook from your session. This will be made for you and will be delivered with your CD.

Second Place:

  • A free session ($50 value) within 30 miles of my home
  • a 5x7 proof book
  • 20% off final print order

Third Place:

  • A free session ($50 value) within 30 miles of my home
  • 20% off final print order

As you can see... we are going BIG this time! The prize is the best we have ever offered, but we know you have all waited a long time for the "upcoming" contest and we didn't want to let you down!

Photo submissions can be emailed or snail mailed:

email: karicarpenter2002@yahoo.com

snail mail: 10764 Brix Hwy. Brooklyn, MI 49230

If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

Entries must be recieved by Monday, August 10, 2009 @ midnight.

Voting will begin; Tues. August 11, 2009 @ midnight. and will end Friday August 14, 2009 @ midnight.

Winners will be posted Saturday August 15, 2009 @ midnight.

Go get your your pictures of your beautiful children and lets get going! Can't wait to see your entries!

1 comment:

Lena said...

I was referred to your sight from Michelle, Valen's mom, and I must say........you take AMAZING photos!!! You truely have a gifted talent and it shows!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter