Thursday, August 6, 2009

Means more than you will ever know...

I just got this email from a bride I did this summer. If you know me, you know why this means so much. Susan, thank you for your kind words. It really means a lot.

Hi Kari:I just wanted to thank you so much for the wonderful pictures you took at Andrea & Travis's wedding on 7/25 - you did an exceptional job in capturing the day! I would also like to extend my thanks to your assistant (I apologize but I cannot remember her name) - she was also great! If you ever need a recommendation I am there! (I tried to post something but being a bit computer illiterate, it disappeared) :)Best,Susan Clair

Angie was my assistant that day! Thank you Angie for all your help! ;-) You rock!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter